Commercial Solar – Running your business on sunlight
Commercial solar power systems are what SkySolar truly specialise in. ROI, depreciation, local feed-in tariffs – all the economic factors that influence a decision to go solar, we can help explain and make transparent. We love the challenge of taking a brief and specifying a solution for your business that not only provides the power you need, but has a solid business case behind it.
Download an info pack and learn more about powering a business with sunlight
Commercial Solar Long Term Benefits
- It pays for itself over time, then it’s all savings
- Your badge of honour in a sustainability-focused country
- Add value and brag factor to your business
- A drastic reduction in your monthly power costs
- Reduce your business’ carbon footprint
- Reduce risk of grid power price increases affecting your bottom line
- Immediate visual appeal of a well engineered and installed system
Solar options for your business
Solar panels, inverter and wiring set up to generate power during daylight hours and export the excess back to grid. You use grid power when solar isn’t available.
Hybrid systems include a home battery to store solar energy for use at night or during a power cut. Reduces your reliance on grid energy but it is still available as a ‘last resort’.
Note: Off Grid Business solutions can be specified if the risk of prolonged bad weather (no power) is outweighed by your desire to gain true independence from the grid.
Case Study: Culinary Herb Business
Scarborough Fare Fine Culinary Herbs
Scarborough Fare Fine Culinary Herbs chose to run their entire operation on solar power. From the machinery and growing environments, to the freezers and packing shed, all their electricity needs now come directly from the commercial solar system atop the roof of several buildings around the property.